Chief Domestic Operations Officer
Closes: 11 December
The Chief Domestic Operations Officer holds primary responsibility for developing and overseeing our Domestic Major Programs (National Activities) and risk management strategies.
The Chief Domestic Operations Officer is responsible for:
- Supervising all major domestic activities through regular meetings with convenors;
- Assisting in the development of National Activities and programs in the organisation;
- Working with the Board Finance & Audit Committee, Chief Finance Officer and National Finance Committee to develop and approve event budgets and ensure rigorous financial oversight of the National Activities;
- Developing best practice guidelines for oversight and convening in the organisation; and
- Attending all National Activities within their term (i.e. Voice National Finals in April, National Conference in July, and Evatt National Finals in November/December).
Fill out my online form.