NZMUN Tour Convenor and Deputy Convenor
Closes: 26 January
We are looking for outstanding young people to be apart of the facilitation team to take an Australian delegation to New Zealand for NZMUN.
The facilitation team are responsible for tour planning, financial management, welfare and safety, educational outcomes, promotion of the tour and selection of around ten high school aged delegates to take on the tour. Then, they will lead the delegation on the tour, serving as mentors and welfare officers throughout the trip.
Applications are now open for the following positions:
- 2018 NZMUN Tour Convenor
- 2018 NZMUN Tour Deputy Convenor
How to apply
Applications should be submitted through the relevant form:
Your application should include:
- Your name, age, gender and division,
- Your best phone number and email address,
- A resume of relevant experience, not to exceed one A4 page, and
- A statement addressing the core competencies outlined above and
your vision for the role, not to exceed two A4 pages.
- Please assist us by saving your file as a PDF with the following filename format: “POSITION NAME – Your Name.pdf”. If you are applying for multiple positions please put each application in a separate PDF and submit a seperate entry.
Applications for the position close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 26 January 2018.
The positions will be appointed by UN Youth Australia’s Board of Directors in
Please direct any questions about the roles or the tours to Zoe (International Operations Officer) at [email protected]