Chief Finance Officer
Closes: 11 December
The Chief Finance Officer serves as the Company Treasurer and the Chief Finance Officer of UN Youth Australia, and performs all functions typical of that role. They are an ex-officio member of the Board Finance & Audit Committee.
The Chief Finance Officer is responsible for:
- Managing UN Youth’s financial compliance;
- Keeping up-to-date financial records, preparing financial statements for monthly Board meetings, and preparing the annual company audit;
- Overseeing the National Finance Committee and its Chair to ensure that members are trained and are providing support in financial tasks.
- Assisting national and international event convenors with budgeting and financial compliance; and
- Supporting divisions in fulfilling their financial obligations.