School Visits utilise the peer-to-peer education model to deliver one or more of these options:
- Content-based interactive workshops
- Model UN Debating sessions
- Interactive Problem Solving sessions
- POTENTIAL in-school Voice Competition sessions
School visits can run for:
- 90 Minutes
- Half Day
- Full Day
As the time of the school visit increases, we may need to utilise multiple models of content delivery. One workshop usually runs for around 60-75 minutes, but it can run for more or less.
- We have a limit of 60 delegates per session. If there is more interest, we can opt to run multiple sessions.
- We can tailor your content-based interactive workshop to whatever works best for you and your school community. If you can’t think of anything, you can contact our education team who can help advise you on the best content for your school.
- We also offer premade interactive workshops on interesting topics including:
- Human Rights
The cost for your school visit is dependent on the number of participants and the amount of time you have selected. UN Youth offers discounts depending on your school’s ICSEA value. Your final cost will be determined once the variables have been determined.
Any more questions?
You can contact our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact the Director of Education, Ella Goulding, directly at 0414 622 506.